BCS Anabolic Muscle Builder
BCS Anabolic Muscle Builder with whey protein concentrate is a high-calorie gainer for body builders and gym enthusiasts.
1123 kcal in 2 serving per day in a rich creamy flavored shake guarantees muscle growth in body builders.
It contains the correct, scientifically developed protein-to-carbohydrate ratios, designed to enhance and stimulate the effects of anabolic hormones, while simultaneously stimulating an array of anabolic and anti-catabolic effects to spare lean mass gains, enhance the rate of muscle protein synthesis to speed up post-workout recovery times.
Body Core Science Anabolic Muscle Builder ensures that calories come from clean sources, like high-quality proteins, complex carbs, good fats and digestive enzymes. 1:4 ratios of protein and carbs are perfect to meet the energy and protein needs of individuals keen to transform their physique.
- Growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Quick protein sources absorption
- Full muscular strength recovery
- Quick digestion, enhance muscle recovery
Maltodextrin,Whey Protein Concentrate, Diary Whey Powder, Barley Malt Extract,Cocoa Powder, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder, Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Sulphate), Soy Lecithin, L-Glutamine, Stabilizer(INS 415), Digezyme, Vitamins(Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, CalciumD-pentothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acelate, Vitamin A acitate, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Biotin, Ergocalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.
A Multienzyme blends containing Protease, Amylase, Lectase, Lipase & cellulose.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that occurs naturally in foods like meat and dairy products. It’s a product of digestion. It has been shown to be an effective tool for those who want to lose body fat without sacrificing their lean muscle mass. Because of this, it’s a favorite throughout the bodybuilding community.
The body does need omega-6 fatty acids, including CLA, to thrive and perform in the most optimal way. It also appears to function more like an omega-3 fatty acid in the body, and can help to reduce inflammation.
Even though it’s traditionally thought of as a weight-loss supplement, it can also help with the process of retaining muscle during a bulking phase.
It claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps to lose body fat without sacrificing muscle mass
- Helps to boost energy expenditure, which allows you to burn more calories during your workouts
- Improves satiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Helps the immune system to function in a more optimal way
- Make it easier for the body to fight off infections
- Helpful in increasing insulin sensitivity
- If paired with a healthy, low-glycemic diet, it can be a useful tool for promoting better overall health and blood sugar control
- Promotes increased bone strength
- Increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium
- Reduces the activity of osteoclasts, cells that break down bones
- It can help to prevent atherosclerosis, which has been linked to heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbital (INS 420), Sorbitol (INS 420), Refined Soya Oil, BHA (INS 320) & Propyl Gallate (INS 310).