BCS Blend Protein Powder is a fine quality blend of Whey Protein concentrate and Whey Protein isolate
Body Core Science Blend Protein is advanced recovery formula and a new benchmark for post workout nutrition. This is a bi-phasic whey protein shake which gives you immediate burst of energy and continued to fuel your growth process by triggering muscle protein synthesis. It utilizes macro filtered and Nano filtered whey protein which digests at different rates and with their own unique profiles. No matter how intense your training session is, no matter.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Sucralose CINS 955), Acesulfame Potassium (INS 950), Gum Blend [Carrageenan gum ONS 407> and Zanthan <Gum 415)), Added Vitamins and Minerals.
RECOMMENDED USE :
One full heaped scoop twice a day or as recommended by your trainer.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE :
Mix one heaping scoop of Body Core Science Blend Protein with approx. 240 ml. of water, milk or your beverage in a shaker.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that occurs naturally in foods like meat and dairy products. It’s a product of digestion. It has been shown to be an effective tool for those who want to lose body fat without sacrificing their lean muscle mass. Because of this, it’s a favorite throughout the bodybuilding community.
The body does need omega-6 fatty acids, including CLA, to thrive and perform in the most optimal way. It also appears to function more like an omega-3 fatty acid in the body, and can help to reduce inflammation.
Even though it’s traditionally thought of as a weight-loss supplement, it can also help with the process of retaining muscle during a bulking phase.
It claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps to lose body fat without sacrificing muscle mass
- Helps to boost energy expenditure, which allows you to burn more calories during your workouts
- Improves satiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Helps the immune system to function in a more optimal way
- Make it easier for the body to fight off infections
- Helpful in increasing insulin sensitivity
- If paired with a healthy, low-glycemic diet, it can be a useful tool for promoting better overall health and blood sugar control
- Promotes increased bone strength
- Increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium
- Reduces the activity of osteoclasts, cells that break down bones
- It can help to prevent atherosclerosis, which has been linked to heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbital (INS 420), Sorbitol (INS 420), Refined Soya Oil, BHA (INS 320) & Propyl Gallate (INS 310).