Whey protein is a mixture of proteins isolated from whey, which is the liquid part of milk that separates during cheese production.
Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. It is a mixture of beta-lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobins.
Taking whey protein is a convenient way to add protein on top of your daily intake. This can be important for bodybuilders and gym enthusiasts, as well as people who need to lose weight or are simply lacking protein in their diet.
Whey is generally well tolerated, though people with lactose intolerance need to be careful, and some people may even be allergic to it.
- Excellent source of high-quality protein
- Promotes muscle growth
- May lower blood pressure
- Highly satiating (Filling), which may help reduce hunger
- Helpful in losing weight
- Increases strength
- Enhance the body’s antioxidant defenses
- Boosts metabolism
Whey Protein Concentrate
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that occurs naturally in foods like meat and dairy products. It’s a product of digestion. It has been shown to be an effective tool for those who want to lose body fat without sacrificing their lean muscle mass. Because of this, it’s a favorite throughout the bodybuilding community.
The body does need omega-6 fatty acids, including CLA, to thrive and perform in the most optimal way. It also appears to function more like an omega-3 fatty acid in the body, and can help to reduce inflammation.
Even though it’s traditionally thought of as a weight-loss supplement, it can also help with the process of retaining muscle during a bulking phase.
It claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps to lose body fat without sacrificing muscle mass
- Helps to boost energy expenditure, which allows you to burn more calories during your workouts
- Improves satiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Helps the immune system to function in a more optimal way
- Make it easier for the body to fight off infections
- Helpful in increasing insulin sensitivity
- If paired with a healthy, low-glycemic diet, it can be a useful tool for promoting better overall health and blood sugar control
- Promotes increased bone strength
- Increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium
- Reduces the activity of osteoclasts, cells that break down bones
- It can help to prevent atherosclerosis, which has been linked to heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbital (INS 420), Sorbitol (INS 420), Refined Soya Oil, BHA (INS 320) & Propyl Gallate (INS 310).