Whey protein is a mixture of proteins isolated from whey, which is the liquid part of milk that separates during cheese production.
Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content. It is a mixture of beta-lactoglobulin, alpha lactalbumin, bovine serum albumin, and immunoglobins.
Taking whey protein is a convenient way to add protein on top of your daily intake. This can be important for bodybuilders and gym enthusiasts, as well as people who need to lose weight or are simply lacking protein in their diet.
Whey is generally well tolerated, though people with lactose intolerance need to be careful, and some people may even be allergic to it.
- Excellent source of high-quality protein
- Promotes muscle growth
- May lower blood pressure
- Highly satiating (Filling), which may help reduce hunger
- Helpful in losing weight
- Increases strength
- Enhance the body’s antioxidant defenses
- Boosts metabolism
Whey Protein Concentrate
BCS Super Bulk Gain capsule is used to help achieve a more muscular body. It is suggested for those who intend to gain weight in a healthy manner and build muscle mass.
It is helpful in boosting energy in the body which helps the individual function throughout the day.
- It helps to increase blood flow by relaxing the inner muscle of your blood vessels causing them to widen. This effect will give you added energy and endurance.
- Lean muscle growth, strength gains, maximum power output, and endless endurance with just two capsules per day.
Withania somnifera, Tribulus terristeris, Matricaria chamomilla, Emblica officinalis, Panax Ginseng, Asparagus racemosus, Chlorophytum borivilianum
Adult take 2 Capsule two times daily