Protein is an important macronutrient that every cell in the body needs. It helps build and repair cells and body tissues, including the skin, hair, muscle, and bone. It is also important for blood clotting, immune system responses, hormones, and enzymes.
Protein is one of three macronutrients, which are nutrients the body needs in larger amounts. The other macronutrients are fat and carbohydrates. Protein is important for growth and development, especially during childhood, adolescence, and pregnancy.
Protein is made up of long chains of amino acids, there are 20 amino acids. The specific order of amino acids determines the structure and function of each protein.
There are nine essential amino acids that the human body does not synthesize, so they must come from the diet.
Protein deficiency can lead to weak muscle tone, swelling due to fluid retention, thin & brittle hair, and skin lesions; in adults, a loss of muscle mass, in children, growth deficits and hormone imbalances.
- Speed-up recovery after exercise and/or injury
- Reduces muscle loss
- Builds lean muscle
- Helpful in maintaining a healthy weight
- Curbs hunger
Milk Solids, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Malt Extracts, Pea Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Maize Starch, Cocoa Solids(processed with Alkali), Dietary Fibers, Vitamins, Minerals, Sweetener(INS 955), Preservatives (Propylparaben-INS 219, Sodium Methylparaben-INS 216).
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid that occurs naturally in foods like meat and dairy products. It’s a product of digestion. It has been shown to be an effective tool for those who want to lose body fat without sacrificing their lean muscle mass. Because of this, it’s a favorite throughout the bodybuilding community.
The body does need omega-6 fatty acids, including CLA, to thrive and perform in the most optimal way. It also appears to function more like an omega-3 fatty acid in the body, and can help to reduce inflammation.
Even though it’s traditionally thought of as a weight-loss supplement, it can also help with the process of retaining muscle during a bulking phase.
It claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps to lose body fat without sacrificing muscle mass
- Helps to boost energy expenditure, which allows you to burn more calories during your workouts
- Improves satiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Helps the immune system to function in a more optimal way
- Make it easier for the body to fight off infections
- Helpful in increasing insulin sensitivity
- If paired with a healthy, low-glycemic diet, it can be a useful tool for promoting better overall health and blood sugar control
- Promotes increased bone strength
- Increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium
- Reduces the activity of osteoclasts, cells that break down bones
- It can help to prevent atherosclerosis, which has been linked to heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbital (INS 420), Sorbitol (INS 420), Refined Soya Oil, BHA (INS 320) & Propyl Gallate (INS 310).