Conjugated Linoleic Acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that occurs naturally in foods like meat and dairy products. It’s a product of digestion. It has been shown to be an effective tool for those who want to lose body fat without sacrificing their lean muscle mass. Because of this, it’s a favorite throughout the bodybuilding community.
The body does need omega-6 fatty acids, including CLA, to thrive and perform in the most optimal way. It also appears to function more like an omega-3 fatty acid in the body, and can help to reduce inflammation.
Even though it’s traditionally thought of as a weight-loss supplement, it can also help with the process of retaining muscle during a bulking phase.
It claims of helping people lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass, and control type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps to lose body fat without sacrificing muscle mass
- Helps to boost energy expenditure, which allows you to burn more calories during your workouts
- Improves satiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Helps the immune system to function in a more optimal way
- Make it easier for the body to fight off infections
- Helpful in increasing insulin sensitivity
- If paired with a healthy, low-glycemic diet, it can be a useful tool for promoting better overall health and blood sugar control
- Promotes increased bone strength
- Increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium
- Reduces the activity of osteoclasts, cells that break down bones
- It can help to prevent atherosclerosis, which has been linked to heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbital (INS 420), Sorbitol (INS 420), Refined Soya Oil, BHA (INS 320) & Propyl Gallate (INS 310).